24 August 2009

I'm back!

My girly weekend at the beach was great. We had so much quality time, which is huge seeing as how I only see her maybe twice a year these days.

We had SAID we were going to do South Beach food the whole time, but aside from some omelettes in the morning and some healthy chili other times, we pretty much ate what we wanted, which may or may not have included what seemed like at least 80 oz of havarti cheese ;)

I also didn't work out AT ALL! Bad Mandy. But I fixed that this morning. Not really looking forward to my weigh-in on Friday, but maybe I can undo some of the damage, right?

OH! While I was there we got in some shopping. I got the cutest little insulated lunch bag along with a gorgeous piece of crystalline pottery (a weakness of mine). I also got a nice, reusable shopping bag made by Rume(http://www.rumebags.com/) Totally worth checking out. They fold down to nothing (6"x3"x2")so easy to keep with you in your purse.

I missed you guys!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! Sounds like you had a wonderful girl's weekend! :D

    Don't beat yourself up over your weigh in on Friday. Sometimes our mind can trick us into thinking we have done more damage than we really have. (If that makes any sense, LoL)

    Love the bag! Adorable and a great idea!

    Enjoy your week and glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only "bad" one out there...Friday night I had 2 bottles of wine with my girlfriend...so yeah...Love the pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vase!!!!

    As for a "bad" weekend, go for it.. that's what makes it special & oddly enough I'll bet in the end you weren't even half as "bad" as you thought!

    I just enjoyed a long weekend with my BFF from college and her daughter... we had the BEST time. Behaved 1/2 the time.. so I think that was a fair trade-off! LOL

    Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have you back, you're such a cutie!!! I am happy you got some you time at the beach!!! Awesome!!! Don't worry about Friday's weigh in results, you are back on track now.

    BTW, the vase and bag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would you be interested in inspiring others through your efforts through working for an advertising campaign for weight-loss candidates?
    if so contact weight.health.l@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Collecting vases is kinda cute.
    Reward yourself with a vase every time your weigh in results comes out on target.

    ReplyDelete