It's Day 3 and I'm finally feeling like I'm really doing this!
I know some of you have said you get hungry between meals...well who doesn't? But I have found that if I make each meal slightly smaller and eat more often I stay right on track. Makes avoiding binges so much easier.
For example...here's what I'm doing today:
Breakfast (8am)
Half n Half - 2 Tbsp
Kellogg's Special K Protein Plus - 3/4 cup
Skim Milk - 1/2 cup
Clementine - 1
AM Snack (10am)
V8, Low Sodium - 11 oz
Almonds, dry roasted - 1/4 oz
Lunch (12pm)
Black Bean Turkey Chili - 1 cup
Clementine - 1
PM Snack 1 (2pm)
Progresso Light Italian Style Meatball Soup - 1 cup
Cabot Cheddar Cheese, 50% reduced fat - 1 piece
PM Snack 2 (4pm)
Weight Watchers yogurt - 6 oz
Almonds, dry roasted - 1/4 oz
Dinner (6pm)
Salad, spring mix - 2 cups
Feta cheese - 1/2 oz
Almond Accents, Honey Roasted - 1 Tbsp
Chicken breast - 3 oz
Wish-Bone, Light Italian - 2 Tbsp
PM Snack 3 (8pm)
Wine, Shiraz - 6 oz
Total Calories - 1285
Total WW points - 22
06 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad you listed WW points. I never eat that much, yet I always go over on points. I may steal your menu! :o)
ReplyDeleteMy recipe for the Black Bean Turkey Chili is on here too :)
ReplyDeleteI will definitely look for it! I love me some chili. So filling and hearty. Is the italian style meatball soup good? I really need to go to the grocery store.
ReplyDeleteI've actually been really happy with ALL of the Progresso Light soups. Only 1 pt per serving and so 2 pts for the whole can if you wanted. The Italian Style Meatball is particularly tasty indeed :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fitter-happier-mandy.blogspot.com/2009/09/black-bean-turkey-chili.html
ReplyDeleteAnd it makes 9, 1-cup servings = 3 pts each
I'm proud of you Mandy!!! Im going to keep my eye on you and we can keep each other on track!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya Lots
Dr. Mo
Thanks so much!!! I need watching, too haha.
ReplyDeleteHey...Just a question.. Does WW have you eat that low of calories? I know when I ate really low calorie to loose weight it backfired... I actually eat about 1600 now and am in the best shape of my life! :) I talk about it here...if your interested! :) http://www.dashingdish.com/2010/04/make-peace-with-food-and-start-enjoying-your-body/
ReplyDeleteI haven't been doing WW by the book...in fact, right now I'm just eating anything I want, but in moderation. Eating really slowly and ENJOYING my food :)
ReplyDelete