You guys you guys! I weighed in this morning and am down 2.8 for a total of....10.8 (since July)!! I finally hit and crossed the 10-pound mark!!!
Something huge...I NEVER, EVER look at myself in the mirror unclothed, right? Well...I did today for the first time in forever. No, I'm not ready for Playboy just yet, but the big news is...I didn't HATE myself!!! For the first time in a long time I felt somewhat comfortable in my own skin. Guys, this is huge for me. Huge!
I am really liking Weight Watchers...I like that I am never starving. I like that I can eat "normal" foods that are actually good for me and still lose weight. This is working! My goals for next week are:
- work out at least 5 days/week
- drink at least 80 oz of water/day
- stay within my points
- lose 2 lbs
02 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome Mandy! So proud of you! Getting past that 10 lb mark is an awesome feeling! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mandy!!! You'll be ready for Playboy any day now!! lol Really, congrats on finding what works for you girl!! That's the key to it all!
ReplyDeleteI needed this post!! Makes me REALLY want to stick with it!! I'm down just 5...I can't wait to hit the 10lb mark..then the 15lb and then 20lb...and so on till I'm down where I'd like to be. Keep up the hard work hun!! You are doing great!
ReplyDeleteKeep in mind I've been trying to eat right and work out since the beginning of July so it has taken FOREVER to get to 10 lbs gone. I'm hoping with WW I can lose more consistently and KEEP it gone :)
ReplyDeleteWoooo! Nicely done, Mandy!
ReplyDeleteYou are FAB-U-LESS!
So happy you feel comfortable in your own skin! You should because you are beautiful...inside and out!
Mandy, that is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWeight Watchers is a great program! It teaches you how to eat a healthful diet, in the right portions and that you can have anything you want - just in moderation! It's a lifestyle plan for sure! You are doing fantastic on it!!!
I heart WW too--good for you Mandy! I loved the way it helped me get a handle on my eating and self esteem!! It really does work and now here this post is more proof. Congrats fitter happier girl. :)
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYYY!!!!! Congratulations on such a huge milestone! I love losing 10 pounds and I'm super close to my first 10 pound goal too! You're doing awesome- keep it up!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mandy! You are doing great. Your goals look good for next week. Hope you are having a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteYay Mandy! You rock! Isn't it amazing how those little successes add up to something big? I am so glad WW is working for you.
ReplyDelete