But I think I'm stuck. I think I've hit that dreaded plateau and I want to bust it wide open so I'm thinking of changing it up.
I have done extreme stuff in the past like Atkins and Michael Thurmond's 6-week Body Makeover...both had good success, but then the pounds started to creep back on like they like to do.
I think I would like to give South Beach a try...not strict South Beach, but maybe just trying to get in more healthy choices and good fats. Right now I'm pretty bad about getting in veggies. I love broccoli and well...broccoli. I need to branch out and start being open to trying new things.
Anyway, I think I will finish up the rest of my Jenny food this week and Monday will be Day 1 of not necessarily a diet, but a way of eating that is better for me. I will still log my food and do my own weekly weigh-ins. I think I'm going to like this!
Broccoli is great for you, so at least you like it! And great job on being back in last years jeans. It's a great feeling.
ReplyDeleteGood job on getting in those jeans girl!!! You'll get where u want to be!! Do what feels right for you. Don't focus on having to be on a plan....you know what you need to do!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great idea Mandy! You can't live on packaged foods forever (I worked at Jenny Craig eons ago, so I know). I'm cheering you on as you move towards the next phase of your adventure :)
ReplyDeleteSince you're not a veggie lover, may I suggest you "hide" veggies in things (smoothies; zucchini bread, muffins, etc). I love veggies, but I have a friend who truly will only eat what she doesn't see or taste. Worth a try and congrats! :)
I love doing Weight Watches online... since I"m pretty much at my computer all day every day, it makes it easy to keep track of points. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the club girl!!!! I love it & I have found it is the best and cheapest way to lose weight. And I've tried everything.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Losinmythighs- I've had the best success on WW...better than anywhere else. Plus it's the most realistic for me. congratulations! I look forward to reading about your progress...
ReplyDeleteI too have had the most success with Weight Watchers. I do the monthly pass so I go to meetings weekly and do the online tracking of food intake. I love it and recommend it to my friends that are looking for something they can do long term and not feel like they are depriving themselves.
ReplyDeleteI *am* happy now that you joined Weight Watchers! lol And you're doing awesome! :)
ReplyDelete